Limited Product Warranty:
Each manufacturer will support their product warranty individually. Hungshenprops.com (HSP) will facilitate the warranty procedure. In order to make a claim contact our Customer Service Department at 360-299-8266 for a Return Authorization and shipping instructions. The R.A. must be indicated along with your address on the mailing label and the shipping carton should include your return shipping address, your daytime phone number and the original purchase receipt. Warranties do not cover any expense of downtime, haul outs, propeller removal or install, or shipping charges. All returns valid for 30 days.
HSP strives to have the most complete and accurate information in our website. However, it should be understood product information changes can occur without notice. In addition, the advice and product selection information on this site is offered as a suggestion. Any and all damages arising directly or consequently from a selection will be the sole responsibility of our customers.
Warranty Coverage Provided:
HSP warrants propellers only to the original purchaser and will repair or replace defects in material or workmanship in the components of a product manufactured by Hung Shen Propeller for a period of one (1) year from the date the of purchase, subject to the other terms and conditions of this limited warranty. The purchaser shall pay for all related transportation charged and travel time. If the service provided is not covered by this warranty, the purchaser shall pay for all related labor, material, and any other expenses associated with that service. The purchaser shall not, unless requested by Hungshenprops.com, ship the product or parts of the product directly to Hungshenprops.com The original purchase receipt establishes the warranty period and must be presented at the time warranty service is requested in order to obtain coverage.
What is not covered by this Limited Warranty:
- Normal maintenance and service.
- Consumable Products and Components, and Products and Components that have reached the end of their normal usable life.
- Product components not manufactured by Hung Shen Props, which components may or may not be covered under warranties made by the manufacturers of those components.
- Products and Components not purchased through Hung Shen Props or one of its authorized dealers, or any Products or Components purchased by way of auction, salvage, or repossession.
- Conditions, damage, or issues caused by, in whole or in part, or in any way related to:
- Accident, misuse, theft, or negligence.
- Failure to comply with any instruction provided by Hungshenprops.com or its suppliers with respect to the use, operation, maintenance, or service of the Products.
- Alteration or modification of the products preformed buy others.
- Acts of God or other environmental conditions.
- Use of the Products for purposes other than their normal use.
- Failure to seek and obtain warranty coverage in a timely matter.
- Deterioration or fading due to wear, exposure, or other cause, including but not limited to rust, cosmetic blemishes, and discoloration.
- Improper installation of propeller to include key fitting, nut tightening etc.
Statute of Limitations:
No action may be brought against Hungshenprops.com for breach of its limited warranty, any applicable implied warranty, or for any other claim relating to the Product, more than ten (10) days after expiration of the applicable limited warranty period.
This limited warranty shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without reference to conflict of law principles. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this limited warranty.
No person or entity has authority to alter the terms of this limited warranty or make any warranties or representations on behalf of Hung Shen Props.
Hungshenprops.com: 8142. S March Point Road Anacortes WA 98221